| Tuesday, September 19, 2006

yeah, It has been awhile. So...

I fly home this Thursday to have another CT scan done. Hopefully there is no cancer and it was all just an allergic reaction to fungus.
Have a million stories about Terri and Chris' wedding for those who are interested. Have pictures to match also. My dad is travelling for work at the moment. He started in China, went to Korea, and now is in India. He goes to Luxemburg and France before finishing in England and coming home. He left a week and a half ago. He will be gone for a total of twenty days. My brother finally got on facebook.

Here's a funny story my sister told me a couple weeks ago. She was helping a foreign exchange student from China with Biology and struck up a sort of conversation with her. My sister mentioned me and how old I was and how my family always says I will marry someone from China or Japan. The girl said to my sister "I have brother" and my sister said really? The girl went on to say that her brother was still in China and in Shanghi. My sister mentioned my dad would be going to Shanghi. The girl said maybe my dad would meet her brother in Shanghi and then her brother and I could get together. Soon this girl was trying to hook me up with her brother who is the same age with me. I thought that was very interesting.

Speaking of China, Shakespeare in the park this year was a Chinese version of MacBeth. It was amazing. They used Shakespeare's words but with oriental music, scenes, costumes, and mannerisms. I wish I could have seen it a million more times.

Just saw the Black Dahlia Saturday night. That is an awesome movie once you get past the cussing and some nudity. It has so many twists in it I couldn't figure out the ending like I can with almost every movie I have ever seen. I warn you the ending can get you.

I guess that is enough for now, I have a class soon and need to read for it.



[[ 1:17 PM ]]

i love hamsters`

Comments: Post a Comment

name
age
school
class
born

gbook
email
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links

design

INSERT
TAGBOARD
HERE a href="http://www.haloscan.com/">Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com