| Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It is Valentine's Day again. I hate it. It is especially hard today because it fell on a Wednesday this year. It has been eleven years and I still can't get over it. Only one time did I manage to forget it for awhile. That was when the big group of us girls plus the boy went to see the Phantom of the Opera in the theatre. I wish we could all go do something today. But we are all over the country now.

My brother-in-law is now leaving for Drills in April and California in May and then Iraq. Hopefully he will return sooner and not in a body bag. They are both taking it really hard and he is now wishing my sister was pregnant.

I guess that is it for now.



[[ 1:02 PM ]]

i love hamsters`

Comments: Post a Comment

name
age
school
class
born

gbook
email
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links

design

INSERT
TAGBOARD
HERE a href="http://www.haloscan.com/">Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com