| Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It has been awhile since I last posted.

VBS was great this year and we had record attendence. Now that it is over it is back to homelife. My mom and I were at the building everyday all day for two weeks. We ate every meal out. Now we are home and found my brother has done nothing for two weeks but make a mess of the house. All the dishes are dirty and some molding. None of the laundry has been done and of course no house cleaning took place. So now my mom and I are trying to clean but looking at it all makes us depressed and we don't want to do anything. Every summer since I had started college I would come home and help immediatly with the housework and cleaning but my dad would still tell me to do more so I would earn my keep. My brother hasn't done a dog gone thing to help clean and my dad says nothing. Before VBS started there was a day when I had cleaned the kitchen and my mom and I had done all the laundry. We tried to get my brother to help but he refused. My brother managed to mow the lawn thirty minutes before my dad came home. My dad praises my brother for mowing the lawn. I told him that my brother wouldn't help us at all. My dad says well it looks like he did more than you did. It was one of those times when I felt like smaking my father. I was so mad. Then today my mom and I were in her room trying to clean it and my mom asked my brother to cook the meat for dinner. My brother says the pan was dirty and he couldn't cook it. My mom told him to wash it. He yells up the stairs she should do it because it is her job. My dad and brother are in that mindset that women do everything in the home except mow and take out the garbage which they don't want us to do. No matter how many times we tell them that ain't true they still pull it. We had the sewer back up into our basement again and my mom and I nearly lost it. We have decided that everything is coming out of the basement. My mom and I of course are going to be the ones to do it because they won't lift a finger to help. My mom and I have to clean this house completely so that we can do it. It would be doable if my brother and father didn't live here. But they do and leave messes we have to clean up. We have tried the leave it until they get tired of it and they will clean it up strategy but it didn't work. Things grow mold and make my mom and I sick so we give up and clean it or throw it away. My mom is leaving Saturday to go with the youth group as a chaperone. I get to stay home and try to clean and keep the house clean while my brother and dad will be home. It just so happens to be my dad's week off. I know I am going to lose it because I already am about to. My mom just told me something else that makes things even worse but I can't tell you because she had me promise not to. Needless to say I need lots of prayers.



[[ 11:47 PM ]]

i love hamsters`

Comments: Post a Comment

name
age
school
class
born

gbook
email
links
links
links
links
links
links
links
links

design

INSERT
TAGBOARD
HERE a href="http://www.haloscan.com/">Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com